Monday, January 9, 2017

Final Bout of Books Update

Monday- 1 book, Christmas with the Single Dad by Louisa Heaton 255 pages
Tuesday- 1 book, The Rancher and the Baby by Marie Ferrarella 216 pages
Wednesday- 1 book, Twins for Christmas by Amanda Renee 217 pages
Thursday-1 book An Aspen Creek Christmas 216 pages
Friday-  2 books Reunited at Christmas 217 pages and The Makeover Prescription 232 pages
Saturday- 3 books The Millionaire and the M.D. by Teresa Southwick 218 pages, Reckless by Amanda Quick 371 pages, and A Wedding to Die For by Leann Sweeney 268 pages
Sunday- 1 book APuzzle in a Pear Tree 384 pages
Total- 10 books, 2594 pages

I did pretty well this week.  I made my goal, and then some.   I also followed several new blogs, and joined bloglovin'. I'll be looking forward to the next Bout of Books readathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment