Saturday, January 7, 2017

Friday BoutofBooks Update

I can't believe this readathon is over tomorrow. I haven't done too badly, and I did read my goal of a book a day, even though they were short reads. Today, I'm reading The Millionaire and the M.D., and I'm hoping to read at least one more.  Tomorrow, I work until three, so maybe I can fit in a final book or two.  This readathon has really helped me read more. I started a full time job a few months ago, and haven't been reading much. Hopefully, I'll get back into reading this year, now that I'm more used to working so many hours. So far, I'm three books ahead on my Goodreads goal. I only made it 400 this year, but I'm hoping to do more.  We'll see, but I'm not going to push myself  this year.  I made another goal to relax, and only read books I'm enjoying this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment